1. Real estate infrastructure and inventory audit customization (both sold and available) in square footage, units, and fiscal value, in order to facilitate fraud prevention.
2. Complete computerization of agent to customer interaction; future contact planning, real time on-screen reminders (TelCo integration), in order to increase efficiency of a current sales strategy and reduce time in escrow.
3. Automated on-site construction overseer scheduling, in order to clarify the issue to your workforce, to prevent any confusion as to where and when their presence is requested.
4. Automated property viewing scheduling, in order to improve efficiency of your call-center.
5. Automated SMS reminders of viewings scheduled (no time burden compared to 5 minute lag when done manually)
6. Automated real estate ownership transfer contracts (30 minute time burden for a 15 page contract compared to an 8 hour time burden when done manually)
7. Automated developer's website unit listing unit listing derived from unified database (no time burden compared to an ongoing routine for a content manager when done manually)
8. "1C" API (Application Programming Interface) integration with websites of any structure.
9. Incoming funds estimation to expedite and simplify expenditure planning.
10. Real-time current property inventory audit statements: booked/paid/transferred.
11. Various analysis in graphs and tables, for better visualized understanding of current efficiency for each stage of a purchase funnel.
That way you leave your tedious routine behind, save time, carry out value engineering, correct possible mistakes in agent to customer interaction, and keep the whole situation under control with ease and finesse.